Want to know about Us ?
EtihadWE established in 2020 under the Federal Decree-Law No. (31) of 2020 to carry out the duties assigned to The Federal Electricity & Water Authority at that time. It is wholly owned by the Emirates Investment Authority, and is mandated to meet the needs of the northern emirates of electricity and desalinated water. EtihadWE seeks to become global leader and achieve the highest levels of excellence in the field of services it provides, achieve sustainability, reduce waste in natural resources, launch institutional initiatives aimed at supporting economic sustainability and preserving the environment, in addition to fulfill its social responsibilities.
To Become Pioneers in providing Electricity and Water services to raise the standard of living and achieve sustainable growth.
To provide world-class electricity and water services, whilst developing the necessary infrastructure, to fulfill the growing demand in the Emirates under Etihad Water and Electricity jurisdiction and to rationalize the Usage of Electricity and Water to promote Sustainable Development.
- Customers’ Happiness
- Employees’ Happiness
- Innovation & Creativity
- Achieve sustainable excellence in providing electricity and water services to customers.
- Manage energy demand & supply in a sustainable & excellent manner.
- Manage desalinated water demand & supply in a sustainable & excellent manner.
- Rationalize the usage of energy and desalinated water and reduce wastage to ensure. sustainable development.
- Ensuring the delivery of administrative services based on quality, efficiency and transparency standards.
- Enhancing the culture of innovation and creativity in the organization.